Hiring a Social Media Virtual Assistant is a great way to up your brand exposure, put your product or service in front of existing and new customers, increase inbound traffic as well as help your SEO and potentially help to lower your marketing costs.
Our experienced Social Media Virtual Assistants can take care of your social media, helping to ensure your brand and your voice is carefully curated and your fanbase is able to expand.
What Social Media Virtual assistant can do for you:
- Create and set up your social network profiles
- Updating and manage your social network profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & more)
- Create and source sharing content (posts, images, memes, blog posts, audience-related articles)
- Schedule daily, weekly, monthly posts
- Create promotions such as giveaways, contests, quizzes to engage your audience.
- Provide fast response to audience engagement
- Reply to user comments promptly
- Pro-actively engage with potential fans
- Pro-actively search potential audience members and reach out
- Create and post a monthly blog
- Create and send a monthly newsletter
What results can you expect:
By properly curating your social media, for example by posting regular engaging content at the right times you can:
- Build brand recognition & establish trust.
- To find new potential customers
- To create a community and loyal following to whom you can subsequently market
- Grow your database by strengthening engagement
- Expand you fanbase
- Increased audience base and market reach
- Analyze your social media page data to determine and study your market
- Improved SEO ranking
Your audience and potential customers don’t sleep and if they are not talking about you they are talking with your competitors. It is important to ensure you are engaging with them even though you have other tasks to take care of, driving forward your business.
By hiring a social media virtual assistant you can ensure your social media is maintained and grows your business whilst you do what you do best.
And best of all you can save money as opposed to employing someone directly. You get to choose how many hours you want your assistant to work according to your budget.
Need help with your Social Media? Hire a Social Media Virtual Assistant from £99 or take a 2 hour FREE trial.
We want you to understand the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant so we are happy to offer a 2 hour introductory trial in which you will be able to send over some sample tasks to see how a VA can help you lighten the load and concentrate on what you do best!