Hiring a Property / Real Estate Virtual Assistant is a great way to free up your time to be the leader your business deserves and to farm out some of the vital, but time-consuming administrative tasks that end up eating into your precious time.
Our experienced dedicated Property Virtual Assistants can aid you to take care of your business, helping to ensure you concentrate on building your client base and closing those deals!
What Property Virtual assistant can do for you:
- Manage your property bookings (Airbnb, Booking.com, Kigo)
- Data Entry, updating your listings
- Responding to incoming emails
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Research listings
- Research leads to maximise your sales
- Obtaining feedback from clients and leads
- Blogging, content writing and link building
- Updating and manage your social network profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & more)
- Customer Support
- Sales Outreach
What results can you expect:
By working with a dedicated Property Virtual Assistant you can build a long term relationship with someone who will understand your property business and your way of working:
- Free up your time
- Expand you lead and client database
- More time to spend on closing deals
- Greater visibility for your business
- Greater understanding of your clients by strengthening engagement
- Clarity in your schedule
- Expanded online presence
- Improved SEO ranking
By hiring a property virtual assistant you can ensure your property business is maintained and it continues to grow because you will free up your time to do what you do best whilst strengthening your relationship with existing clients and following leads more closely.
And best of all you can save money as opposed to employing someone directly. You get to choose how many hours you want your assistant to work according to your budget.
Need help with your Property Business? Hire a Property Virtual Assistant from £99 or take a 2 hour FREE trial.
We want you to understand the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant so we are happy to offer a 2 hour introductory trial in which you will be able to send over some sample tasks to see how a VA can help you lighten the load and concentrate on what you do best!