Not enough hours in the day?
Then get a Virtual Assistant! We help small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups to become more productive through our virtual assistant services.
Whether you need help with staying on top of your admin, calendar management, market research, reaching out to new leads, content writing or managing social media, our dedicated Virtual PAs are on hand to free up your time to allow you to do what you do best!
We grow with you.
bizee.co offers flexible and economic packages starting from 20 hours a month. It is our intention to grow with you, so as your business goes from strength to strength we are there to support you.
bizee.co means a lighter financial burden for you or your company as well as the security of delivering greater productivity, faster results, greater business agility.
In short you free up your time to do what you do best.
better communication = better results
Because bizee.co an all our staff are in Europe we are able to put a huge emphasis on communication and integration with our clients.
Virtual Assistant Case Studies
Kerri Layton is a perfect example of the new breed of solopreneur. She lives and breathes her work and her art; maximising her skills, forever willing to learn and looking for growth opportunities.
Our Relationship with Kerri Layton began when she came looking for a part-time virtual assistant to help lighten her load and focus on what she does best.
Like many small business owners, prior to working with a VA, Simon Cyrus, of Cyrus Healthcare, found himself in a position of wanting to grow his business but he was restricted by the available hours in any given day.
He simply didn’t have the time to research more opportunities, to set up his new web site and to dedicate to growth.
+44 (0)208 144 1811
Latest Blog Posts
- Jul 10, 2018 Here's a Great Hack for Communicating with your Virtual Assistant (Virtual PA) Jul 10, 2018
- Jul 5, 2018 5 Steps to Creating a Company Vision Jul 5, 2018
- Jul 2, 2018 10 Tips to Increase Customer Conversion Jul 2, 2018
- Jun 28, 2018 7 People You Need to Start a Business Jun 28, 2018
- Jun 5, 2018 Using a VA for free PR - Lesson 3: Winning an Award Jun 5, 2018
- Jun 5, 2018 Using a VA for free PR - Lesson 2: Building and Using a Network Jun 5, 2018
- Jun 4, 2018 Using a VA for free PR - Lesson 1: Getting in the News Jun 4, 2018
- May 22, 2018 How and Why You Should Redesign Your Web Site. May 22, 2018
- May 9, 2018 Case Studies: Working with a Virtual Assistant May 9, 2018
- Apr 23, 2018 Mapping Your Customer Journey - A Primer Apr 23, 2018
- Mar 28, 2018 Boosting Productivity through Happiness Mar 28, 2018
- Mar 19, 2018 5 Tips to Balance Work and Life Mar 19, 2018
- Mar 12, 2018 How To Prioritise Me Time Mar 12, 2018
- Feb 26, 2018 8 Challenges Faced by Small Business and How to Solve Them Feb 26, 2018
- Jan 30, 2018 5 Trends In Marketing We’re Absolutely Expecting To See In 2018 Jan 30, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 8 Tips to Manage a Portfolio Career Jan 15, 2018
- Jan 8, 2018 8 Tips to Start a Portfolio Career Jan 8, 2018
- Nov 17, 2017 50 Side Hustles for Financial Freedom Nov 17, 2017
- Nov 3, 2017 Tips on How to Communicate with you VA Nov 3, 2017
- Oct 30, 2017 50 Passive Income Ideas for Financial Freedom Oct 30, 2017
- Oct 11, 2017 10 Practical Examples of Work a Virtual Assistant Can Do Oct 11, 2017
- Sep 20, 2017 Top Tips for Writing a Virtual Assistant Job Posting Sep 20, 2017
- Sep 6, 2017 Do This Simple Test To Increase Productivity Sep 6, 2017
- Sep 4, 2017 8 Simple Reasons Why The Best CTOs Use Outsourced Teams. Sep 4, 2017
- Sep 4, 2017 Nearshore Outsourcing Benefits [Infographic] Sep 4, 2017
Our strength is an unlimited pool of technically skilled and multilingual resources within Europe.
bizee.co can also provide a full range of exceptional IT services and support for you, your business and your customers, ensuring cost reduction, flexibility, fast time to market and enhanced growth potential, at the same time.
SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTANCY
ACCOUNTANCY & PAYROLL SERVICES
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN
Use the form below to contact us regarding your enquiry. Please include as much detail as you can.
To really help us answer your enquiry as fully as possible, we recommend that you start by describing the service you require, the problem you wish to resolve or simply what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.